GE MAC 1200 ST
Comes with its ECG leads and trolley
Can be shipped without the trolley for a lower cost
The MAC 1200 ST ECG is a 3-6 channel resting electrocardiograph suitable for both office and visiting use (4 hours battery life or 50 ECGs).
The MAC 1200 ECG is equipped with the following operating modes:
– Automatic: acquisition of 12 ECG leads over a period of 10 seconds,
– Manual: real-time recording of 6 ECG leads,
– Arrhythmia: recording of 6 ECG leads with continuous arrhythmia analysis.
The built-in thermal printer allows to obtain comfortable and flexible tracings on A4 paper (in bundles).
The device can also communicate with the MUSE Cardiology and CardioSoft information systems.
It is able to send and receive ECG data instantly.
– Automatic, 12 simultaneous leads
– Manual, 6 channels in real time
– Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event documentation
– Stress test (optional)
One-button operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing minimizes training.
Measurements, interpretation and memory are available in any combination to meet specific customer needs.
4 user-definable fields for flexibility in patient data entry.
Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
The MAC 1200 ST’s portable, lightweight design with carrying handle makes it easy to take wherever it is needed.
Large format paper allows for many standard report formats. Optional archival paper available for long-term ECG storage.
– 12-channel ST measurements
– Variety of stress test procedures and creation of individual parameters
– Automatic control of various ergometers and treadmills
– advanced stage and final report configuration possibilities
Pre-owned, was removed from hospital in working condition.
We do our best to ship items the same day the payment has cleared, in some instances we are unable to. All items will be shipped within 1-4 working days
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we have a 14-day money back guarantee policy. Excluding Items sold as-is / for parts only. Reimbursement for returns will be paid after the purchased item is returned. Free returns apply to damaged, broken and items not as described! Buyer is responsible for return shipping on items purchased accidentally or items no longer wanted/needed etc.
We ship worldwide !
Please feel free to contact us for any question!